Deeper Dating is a message of hope for everyone seeking lasting love:
Finding love matters so much. But there’s a big problem – we’ve been handed the wrong map!
Lose weight. Be confident. Keep your partner guessing. At the end of the day, this soulless approach to dating doesn’t lead to love, it leads to insecurity and desperation. In Deeper Dating, you will learn a new path to finding lasting and meaningful relationships, based on the true skills of intimacy, not games, gimmicks, or manipulative techniques of seduction. With exercises, practical tools and inspiring real-life stories, Deeper Dating will guide you on a journey to find the love–and personal fulfillment you long for.
Out of his decades of work as a psychotherapist–and out of his own successful journey to find lasting love–Page has made this profound discovery: The greatest magnet for real love already exists within us—and it has very little to do with our age, looks or life-challenges. This magnet is our “Core Gifts”–the places of our deepest sensitivity, longing, and passion. Deeper Dating will teach you how to discover, understand and treasure your own Core Gifts.
And when you do, something miraculous begins to happen:
- You begin to attract people who love you for who you really are
- You become more self-assured and emotionally available
- You lose your taste for relationships that chip away at your self-esteem
Deeper Dating integrates the best of human intimacy theory with timeless spiritual truths and translates them into a practical, step-by-step process. In Deeper Dating you’ll also discover:
- How your deepest insecurities reveal your greatest gifts
- The single most important insight for anyone seeking healthy lasting love
- The greatest saboteur of healthy new love—and what to do about it
- How to become attracted to people who are good for you
If you–or someone you love–dreams of finding real love in the year ahead, I encourage you to give the gift of this book. Here’s how to order:
the practical “do’s and don’ts” associated with this genre. A wonderful compassionate guide to loving relationships in this age of ‘speed dating.’”